From 2nd July to 26th August at the Couvent St Césaire in Arles, part of the Rencontres Internationales de la Photographies d’Arles.
Fabbula is the invited curator and producer of the artistic selection at the VR Arles Festival.
The VR Arles Festival
The festival is Europe’s longest and most attended exhibition dedicated to VR creation. In 2018, 40 000 visitors are expected to experience one of the 21 VR works shown.
For its 3rd edition, the festival direction affirms further its role of precursor and invite emerging new media artists to exhibits their works and installations of Immersive art.
Curated VR works
- Treehuger : Wavona. Immersive installation, 2017 by Marshmallow Laser Feast. Grand Prize winner (dotation : 10000 euros). French premiere
- In The Eyes of The Animal. Immersive installation, 2015 by Marshmallow Laser Feast
- Staphyloculus. Immersive installation, 2017 by Theo Triantafyllidis
- Dimoda 3.0. Virtual Reality program, 2018 by Alfredo Salazar-Caro and William Robertson. European premiere
- I never promised you a garden. Immersive installation, 2017 by Mélanie Courtinat, PastorPlaczek
- DCT:Syphoning, the 1000000th interval. Virtual reality program, 2016, by Rosa Menkman